Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 8 (first day of school)





1)What you did to make a difference= I asked my mum if we could take Josh home from school because he was feeling sick.

2) How did you know you made a difference= I made a difference because his mum was at work and he would have had to walk home feeling sick.

3) How did you feel when you did the good deed= I felt happy because I helped friend.

4) If another person was involved, describe what their reaction was and what you thought they were feeling/thinking=I know Josh was happy because he didn't have to walk home.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing really well with your 17 Days to Make a Difference Daniel. You are a very kind and thoughtful person. I like the way have written very comprehensive blog entries. I also like the visually impacting pictures you've been including with each blog entry. Well done.

    ReplyDelete