Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 12 (Friday has come)

1) What you did to make a difference= I made sausage rolls for Mr Read's birthday party.

2) How did you know you made a difference= Because Mr Read was surprised and happy the whole time.

3) How did you feel when you did the good deed= A felt good because we all had a shared lunch of yummy things.

4) If another person was involved, describe what their reaction was and what you thought they were feeling/thinking= I think Mr Read was happy with me and everyone else in his class for bringing food and celebrating his birthday.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for my surprise birthday lunch, card and gifts that you all gave me on Friday. That was so cool and very much appreciated. Thanks for making the sausage rolls Daniel. I ate so much that I was on a sugar high that afternoon. I was glad that we played soccer for Team PE as then I could run a lot of it off. Keep up your good work on your 17 Days to Make a Difference. You are making a positive difference in peoples lives. Imagine if everyone did that everyday. What a different world we'd live in!

    ReplyDelete