Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 17 (last day)

1) What did you do to make a difference? I put all the cleaned folded washing into each of my family's draws.

2) How did you know you made a difference= I saved my mum time without being asked.

3) How did you feel when you did the good deed= I felt happy when I helped my mum.

4) If another person was involved, describe what their reaction was and what you thought they were feeling/thinking= I think my mum was very grateful because anything to save her time is good and nobody else helped out.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your 17 days to make a difference Daniel. I'm proud of you for the range of kind deeds you carried out during this time. You've been very helpful with your family. I hope that you have enjoyed the good feelings you've experienced during the 17 days. Daniel, you really can make a positive difference in peoples lives and I'd encourage you to continue to do kind acts for others even though our 17 days to make a difference is now over. Thanks for being such a great student!

    ReplyDelete